Wanted : X10 compatible Momentary Rocker switches

  • Subject: Wanted : X10 compatible Momentary Rocker switches
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:03:58 -0000

Hi all,

I'm on the look out for momentary rocker light switches which are
compatible work with X10 Micro Modules. I had originally brought one
of the X10^2 Hong Kong dimmable light switches which have been
discussed in AH message boards. But my wife deems the wall switches
too sterile and ugly.

But my problem is finding them! I'm aware of the Clipsal switches, but
do any of you guys know of a good UK supplier of Momentary rockers in
varying styles ? e.g. Polished vs. Satin vs Matt Chrome or Brass or
other ?

Any links to a website would be useful.

Thanks