Speaker Switch - Advice Needed

I have just installed some garden speakers, and would like some advice
on
how I can switch them on/off or maybe even volume control. They are the
only
speakers connected to the speaker/amp output of a sonos zoneplayer, the
line-out goes to the amp in lounge.

I would like to be able to physically turn off and/or control volume the
garden speakers some how. Solution needs to fit a single gang box.

Amp <--line-out-- Sonos --?switch?--> Garden Speakers

I have found this:

http://tinyurl.com/gmbqm

Is a 'speaker' switch any thing special, or just a normal DPDT switch?
Could
I make something with a cheaper DPDT switch and a single gang face plate
with destroying the sonos amp?