Latest message you have seen: RE: Strong stick no-residue tape

Re: Email server

I've been using Mercury mail
(http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_mercury.htm)
for the past 3 years on
a Win2k Server box.  I use it as an IMAP server so I can read and send
emails from any PC on the network without the PCs getting out of sync.

The only problem is that it doesn't run as a service, so it requires the
machine to be logged on - a pain when Windows auto updates and reboots.
I believe there are service wrappers availble to get round this, but
I've never tried one.

Mal