RE: [OT] ADSL Tale of Woe

  • Subject: RE: [OT] ADSL Tale of Woe
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:10:03 +0100

I had similar issues with 'no fault found' messages from BT - It
transpires that in my case, it was an automated system that tests the line
and no matter what the complaint is, returns 'no fault found' if it passes
their tests. Mine was a request to set the target SNR higher as it was set
incorrectly after a fault.

In your case though, you'd have thought they'd pick up on something so
simple!!!

BT and the ADSL Migration process was a real nightmare for me.

Paul.

other users too,