[OT] ADSL Tale of Woe

Apologies for "venting" here.

I'm into the 8th day of no ADSL service at home.

Eclipse have just told me that BT have finally found a fault in my local
exchange requiring a new "card". It's effecting around 10 other
users too,
so WTF has it taken them so long to twig!  God help the other non-techy
people that have this issue, that don't have a spare routers/filters/cables
lying around that I've been asked to try.

Now the best part - Eclipse have been submitting my Fault to BT for days
now, every day BT come back and say no fault found, then the next day I
rin=
Eclipse, they bounce it back to BT and so on.  Now as the fault is only
see=
a "one day old" they will not escalate it for urgent repair!=20

If anyone here has a contact in BT Broadband Wholesale please contact me
of=
list.

/me heads off to lie down in a darkened room.

M.