Latest message you have seen: RE: Re:In wall touch panel heights to comply with building regs

Re: Re: Lots of advice needed on new HA server setup

kw1816 wrote:
> FWIW I've just bought one of these
> http://www.evercase.co.uk/EYE4800.htm
> Nice build quality and lots of drive bays. Cooling is good with a
> 12cm fan at the front and space for a couple of 600mm fans at the
> back. Cost about £120 with rails. Looks nice in the rack as well.

I have one of the EYE 4u cases as well. Got it from here:

http://www.continentalcomputers.co.uk/

(That site only works in IE :-( Strangely their sister site works fine
in firefox; www.tower-cases.co.uk )

There are several variations of drive bays available, and long/short
versions of the chassis:

http://www.imashape.com/4u-menu.htm

Jim