Latest message you have seen: RE: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: Lots of advice needed on new HA server setup

  • Subject: RE: Lots of advice needed on new HA server setup
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:49:17 +0100

It's the HA functions that are causing the CPU overhead - I don't want
them adversely affecting the file server/exchange functions as these are
critical processes. The new Core 2 duo processors certainly look promising
with significant heat and power reductions - maybe not so much need for
Node0 cooling as well :)

Paul.