RE: HV to CBUS

  • Subject: RE: HV to CBUS
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:38:03 +0100

Well, you know that I'll take one of the hardware boards if you resurrect
the project...

You say your board has ethernet, 4 serial ports, web server and
"additional
IO" - what exactly are those used for (if anything)? For example, can
the
serial ports allow the board to be used as a PCI? (Can they be accessed
fro=
HomeVision?) Can the ethernet port allow the unit to be used as a CNI? What
facilities were to be supplied by the webserver? What's the capabilities of
the "additional IO" and how is it accessed?

Phil=20