Re: AD10 - clunks but doesn't always turn on the light ?

It's a while since I looked at them but I think there were a few
versions from one-LED fittings through 3 or 5 LEDs up to about 10,
although the fittings were then quite large.

And no, no danger of "arc-eye" from looking at them...

There are bright (or superbright) LEDs available as bare components
though if you wanted to make up your own light strings. The biggest
problem is usually finding a suitable housing, unless you just drill a
hole and secure them in the plasterboard with silicone.

Cheers,

Tim.

On 7/12/06, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Actually you just reminded me that I have a set of 10
"white" (read pale
> blue) LED lights that I originally bought for the kitchen from
B&Q. I'll