Re: XBMC: Can you help?

Thanks for all your help.

Did what you suggested and completely deleted the xbmc version and uploaded
the current version. Shortcut remained the same (using Team UIX shortcut) -
goes to E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe

Instead of the black screen and red writing, this time it gets stuck on the
page after the flubber and it sounds as though the hard drive is whirring -
trying to do something but doesn't go to XBMC.

No log file created.

Grrrrrrrrrr - any thoughts most welcome.

<georgia@xxxxxxx<georgia%40clara.co.uk>>