Re: iTunes protected content as only source

Marcus Warrington wrote:

>Your comments made me smile .. Lol :)

:-)

>Still my point is that DRM is a pain for the "legitimate"
user and does nothing to stop the real pirates or people copying CD's. Like
most things its the people who play by the rules that end up loosing out
and the people that break the rules find a way around it anyway.

Agreed.

Who was it who said "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"?

Unfortunately nobody actually bothered to do a price check on eternal
vigilence, so we get lumbered with DRM, Region Coding, ID cards/the NIR,
Scameras, etc etc... :-

>So , for me at least, DRM is not something I want anything to do with
>and the best way of doing that is just buy the CD in the first place.

FWIW I mostly just buy real CDs aswell...

>I guess I'm just the sort of person that likes to walk a different
road.

Steve, turn the Reality Distortion Field up another notch, he's starting
to Think Different... ;-)

http://movies.watchmactv.com/movies/classics/1984_remastered_h264_desktop.mov

Jim