RE: [advert] Buts on ebay incl Xantech IR kit

  • Subject: RE: [advert] Buts on ebay incl Xantech IR kit
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:15:25 +0100

That's your problem Rob - you overcomplicate plans...

... don't think of having children - that tends to get expensive and messy
and, last time I looked into it, seems to take at least nine months which
is
pathetic!

(You wouldn't wait nine months for the delivery of a new TV would you?)

Anyway, it's coming up for the summer holidays so I'll rent you Edward for
few weeks for a mutually agreeable sum and then you can hire the nanny of
your choice. (Of course I would need photos of her too to ensure that she
is
suitable to be looking after him.)

Phil