RE: Moving Node0!

  • Subject: RE: Moving Node0!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:16:19 +0100

> > /me says nothing more...
>=20
> BLIMEY! That has to be a first!!!

:-D
=20
> OK, for those that want to know why Phil is goading me so much...
>=20
> The tiling of the bathroom has been a REAL PITA! The walls and floor
in
> the barn go ALL over the place. In fact the floor drops nearly 20mm
from
> one side of the room to the other. And when you've got a shower drain
and
> no tray that's a real bugger, especially when the fall is AWAY from
the
> drain! So the floor tiles went down.........I wasn't happy with them
and =
> took them back up again!
> Then there was the small task of 29sq metres of wall tiles on wonky
walls=
!
> Arghhhhh!!!
>=20
> But then for the crescendo!.....
>=20
> I transposed a figure for my order of the mirror to fit in the
un-tiled
> part of the wall. Should have been 1000x1004 and I ordered 1000x1040!!
> Needless to say it doesn't fit the hole! BUT........better still I had
> bonded =A3150 worth of mirror demister pads to it before I realised
the
> mistake.........and in case you're wondering.....NO......They don't
come
> back off again :-(

And all so I can take a dump whilst watching TV the next time I come crash
at your gaff eh Rob?

It would have been cheaper if we'd just bought the house next door!

> So if anyone wants to make a trip to Devon for a cheap 1000x1040 4mm
> polished edge mirror with demister pads attached then I'm your man!

How cheap? (You know they all want to know - never people to miss out on a
possible bargain here!)
=20
> :-(

Never mind - you'll know to get someone in that knows what they're doing
next time. :-P

Phil