RE: Moving Node0!

  • Subject: RE: Moving Node0!
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:50:55 +0100

> /me says nothing more...

BLIMEY! That has to be a first!!!

OK, for those that want to know why Phil is goading me so much...

The tiling of the bathroom has been a REAL PITA! The walls and floor in
the=
barn go ALL over the place. In fact the floor drops nearly 20mm from one s=
ide of the room to the other. And when you've got a shower drain and no
tra=
y that's a real bugger, especially when the fall is AWAY from the drain!
So=
the floor tiles went down.........I wasn't happy with them and I took them=
back up again!=20
Then there was the small task of 29sq metres of wall tiles on wonky walls!
=
Arghhhhh!!!

But then for the crescendo!.....

I transposed a figure for my order of the mirror to fit in the un-tiled
par=
t of the wall. Should have been 1000x1004 and I ordered 1000x1040!!
Needles=
s to say it doesn't fit the hole! BUT........better still I had bonded
=A31=
50 worth of mirror demister pads to it before I realised the
mistake.......=
..and in case you're wondering.....NO......They don't come back off again
:=
-(

So if anyone wants to make a trip to Devon for a cheap 1000x1040 4mm
polish=
ed edge mirror with demister pads attached then I'm your man!=20

:-(

Rob