Latest message you have seen: Fw: Re: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

MCE Dual Tuner Card - 1st Impressions

  • Subject: MCE Dual Tuner Card - 1st Impressions
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:12:29 -0000

I decided to try turning a fairly beefy PC I got recently into an MCE box
so
I purchased one of those new dual Freeview tuner cards (Terratec Cinergy
2400i DT - http://tinyurl.com/dpoxl
)

After a couple of days with it, it seems to work brilliantly.  I've been
recording one channel whilst watching another, recording two channels at
once etc.  It all seems to work really well (and the 400gig SATA drive
shows
as 305 hours available record time) :)

I've setup lots of scheduled recordings for the next couple of weeks and
I'll keep an eye on it.

M.