Latest message you have seen: R80 CFL's?

RE: MCE Dual Tuner Card - 1st Impressions

  • Subject: RE: MCE Dual Tuner Card - 1st Impressions
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:32:26 -0000

You'll like MCE (I think) - the only think I wish it were possible to do
(and this was possible on TiVo) is to set up a low priority wishlist item
of
"films" as a general category so that if it isn't doing anything
(i.e. not
recording something that you have scheduled) then it will record *ANY*
films
that happen to be on at the time. OK - On TiVo that meant that it would
record the first film that was on and ignore any starting whilst it was on
so it was a bit random but it did mean that you always had a stash of films
to watch when things were a bit flat otherwise.

That's the only thing I really miss with not having TiVo in use any longer.

Phil

Cinergy