Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote co ntro l

  • Subject: Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote co ntro l
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:31:52 -0000

>From memory...and it's been a while since i've seen it!.....its a
small ish power plug/transformer thingy which goes to a little dc
style plug on the docking station.

Check the price differences if its not too much extra then i'd say go
for UK version, the coloured buttons are useful for digital tv as well
i.e. push the little red button!!

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "White, Peter" <peter.white@b...>

<peter.white@b...> wrote:

> > I was looking at the 885, as any proper HA list member should
have
it in
> > their blood to go for the top model, regardless of whether they
need it!
> >=20
> > I've currently got 9 remote lined up, and I've not finished the
> install yet.
> > I've had a proto in the past (didn't like using buttons with no
> feedback,
> > and never found the time to config it properly), and the All In
One
wrote:

> > > Anybody got any experience of this?  Web reviews seem mixed,
> though the
> > > config site certainly has everything (including TiVo, and
confusingly,
> > > Sonos!) on there.
> > >=20=20
> > > Pete
> > >=20
> > >    _____=20=20
> > >=20
&cks=3DFCS>
&cks=3DFCS
> > >=20
> > > M.
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >
> > <

repair+
> > &k=3DHome+repair+improvement&w1=3DHome+repair+

improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.si=
g=3DTcERUCDPQ
> > > cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement       Computer
> > >
> > <

proveme
> > &k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+improveme

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DplS9-=
eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> > > 7AJg> stuff       High
> > >
> > <

w2=3DComp
> > &k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvement&w2=3DComp

uter+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFWNG=
qXQCl7A>
> > >=20
> > > Improvement
> > >
> > <

vement&
> > &k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair+improvement&

w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw_ora=
tTOwep2G_91fI
> > >=20
> > >    _____=20=20
> > >=20
> > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
> > > *      Visit your group "ukha_d <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d
> > "
> > > on the web.
> > >=20=20=20
> > >=20
> > > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > >=20=20=20
> > >=20
> > > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of