Latest message you have seen: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote contro l

Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 4:19:52 PM, Pete wrote:

WP> Anybody got any experience of this?  Web reviews seem mixed, though
the
WP> config site certainly has everything (including TiVo, and
confusingly,
WP> Sonos!) on there.

I've got an 885 and a 525. They are very good, I would say better than
the Pronto.

Set up is straight forward using the web site, if rather
tedious, but once set up they work very well, and they have real
buttons, which is refreshing after the Pronto.

They are probably not as configureable as the Pronto, but there seem
to be work arounds for most things.

The AV forums remote forum
http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=137
has lots of opinions and info.