Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote contro l

  • Subject: Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote contro l
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:23:14 -0000

have a look at the remotes section of www.avforums.com

brilliant remotes the harmony's, I have the 885 which is a lot more
money but uses the same software.  Very very clever and works great.=20
Web interface a little annoying now and again but you can with some
patience tweak just about anything and if not then the support is amazing.

Based in canada but completely freephone :)

strongly reccomend the range but see whats said on the forum about
that specific one.

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "White, Peter" <peter.white@b...>
wrote:

> Anybody got any experience of this?  Web reviews seem mixed, though
the
> config site certainly has everything (including TiVo, and confusingly,
> Sonos!) on there.
>=20=20
> Pete
>=20
>    _____=20=20
>=20

repair+

improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.si=
g=3DTcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement 	Computer

proveme

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DplS9-=
eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg> stuff 	High

w2=3DComp

uter+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFWNG=
qXQCl7A>
>=20
> Improvement

vement&

w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw_ora=
tTOwep2G_91fI
> Q>=20=20=09
>=20
>    _____=20=20
>=20
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS=20
>=20
>=20
>=20=09
> *	 Visit your group "ukha_d <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"
> on the web.
>=20=20=20
>=20
> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>=20=20=20
>=20
> *	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.=20