Latest message you have seen: RE: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

RE: Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote co ntro l

  • Subject: RE: Re: Logitech Harmony Remote 525, Universal remote co ntro l
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:04:11 -0000

I was looking at the 885, as any proper HA list member should have it in
their blood to go for the top model, regardless of whether they need it!

I've currently got 9 remote lined up, and I've not finished the install
yet=
.
I've had a proto in the past (didn't like using buttons with no feedback,
and never found the time to config it properly), and the All In One
Chamelion (sp?), which just didn't have enough of the 'right' buttons for a
bog standard Sky and AV setup.

Obviously you like the 885, care to add any more comments that'll convince
me to buy one (or not!).

Thanks, Pete