Re: Linux based IP camera software

Of course, it would be remiss of me not to mention ZoneMinder,
http://www.zoneminder.com which
works with most of the common network
cameras, provided they don't only support mpeg output (as per the other
thread).

Version 1.22.0 is at the preview release stage, and will be going to
full release in a week or two. This version includes a number of
usability enhancements to make it easier for people to configure and set
up cameras. Once it's released you can build and install from source
(this is also now a lot less complicated) and packages for even easier
installation will usually be available within a few days at most.

In the meantime you can try out 1.21.4 or browse the site and see how
you get on. If you're not sure about anything just ask me or try on the
forums.

Cheers

Phil