Re: Network video server for cameras

That is correct, though that includes decoding multi-part jpeg streams
as well as individual stills grabs. Plus it will read images from disk
files if you can get something else to break them out from a mpeg stream.

Adding support for decoding mpeg streams is just a matter of me finding
time to do it, and hardware to tets it on, as I don't think it will be
all that difficult really once I get started.

Phil