Fw: Sonos Introduces the Sonos Zoneplayer ZP80

  • Subject: Fw: Sonos Introduces the Sonos Zoneplayer ZP80
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:40:10 +0000

fantastic !!!

How easy to put this into homeseer - my ucm talks to comfort so then
comfot can do the logic etc...

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 04/01/2006 10:31 -----

Discussion