Re: [OT] Freeview PVRs

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Freeview PVRs
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:49:15 +0000

If you're into being able to 'get at' the device software wise then take
a look at the TopField 5800 as well - a tad more expensive (£250 ish)
and similar spec but has an SDK available to customise the operation,
add features etc. These are called 'TAPS'.  Quite a large
library/usergroup available on DigitalSpy and also http://www.toppy.org.uk/