Re: [OT] Freeview PVRs

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Freeview PVRs
  • From: "Adam White" <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:23:31 -0000

Try this site... http://tinyurl.com/8pkyd
...Adam

----- Original Message -----
From: "Family Berry" <familyberry@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:19 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Freeview PVRs

I'd also be interested in recommendations for a PVR.

Don't have one yet but I've been looking at the Humax PVR-9200T which was
recommended in Feb 2006 issue of PCW Buyer's Guide. Best price I can find
it
is around £209 inc delivery.
Also considered a Tivo but don't want to pay £10 per month for the EPG
feature (I could probably get Sky+ and Multiroom for that price).

Stewart