Re: Set-top box advice

I got it from the BT Shop in the end as there appears to be=20
a 'fixed' price for these but by ordering the keyboard as well they=20
knock =A310 off the deal: -

http://www.shop.bt.com/invt/ccf119

Arrived next day (although I missed the postman!) with free delivery.

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@...>

<balraj_jassal@>=20

wrote:

> > > Also, http://yarrow.homeip.net/
> > >=20
> > > This has some nice html templates for custom channel
guides,=20
and=20
> > RSS news.
> > > Could be adapted for HA (xap/xpl/upnp) messages?
> > >=20
> > > Probably best viewed through the iplayer though, to get
the=20
full=20