Re: TOM10 (again)

Phil Harris wrote:
> Grrr!
>
> Bloody replying to group emails is gonna get me in trouble one day!
>
> Phil

One day ???  ;-)

Having myself fallen into that trap already I have found that using
a different non default 'from' address eg  lists@<domain> for my
group
emails helps considerably.  Now to reply to a group email I have to hit
reply and manually change my from address to lists@<domain>  - if I
forget then Yahoo bounces the email back straight away and doesn't post
to the lists, hence all my quick 'knee jerk' replies or any replies from
my main email addresses cant get posted to the group.