Re: Set-top box advice

Well mine arrived today along with the ethernet adapater. Hooked it
all up and without any intervention at it was connecting via my
broadband and downloaded software version 4.6.23C

Can't believe how 'plug and play' this device was. Now to start
playing with the CID stuff, pictures and music.

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@...>