Re: Phils Luxury Transport. Was :CBUS joy!

  • Subject: Re: Phils Luxury Transport. Was :CBUS joy!
  • From: "phil_avaddict" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:08:44 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Doxey" <ukha@...> wrote:

> > The Matiz was all they had left. :-( (And God do I now know why
it was all
> > they had left!)
> >
> > Phil
> >

> Is it an automatic ?

No, thank God!

At least as a manual it has a chance of not being crushed to death on
the M54/M6/M42 each day...

> If so you may find it more comfortable to rip the front seats out
and sit in
> the back with one foot in each footwell :)

Quite possibly ...

... however I fear that the company wouldn't be too happy with me
trashing another car in the process. :-D

> I was once a passenger in a LH Drive Smart Car and hurtling down
narrow
> Suffolk roads being really close to oncoming cars was not an
experience that
> I want to repeat!!

Being in a Smart Car?

Hurtling down Suffolk roads?

Being really close to oncoming cars?

Which? :-P

> I dont think I have been in such a confined space since before I was
> born!!!!!

*chuckle*

> Keith (who thinks he may get clobbered if Phil goes to Smarthome
2006!)

You're safe then... ;-)

Phil