Re: Fw: Replacing and automating the Central Heating switch (PIC fixed)

Its down to cost really.
No matter how many zones you have its to do with feedback. The temp
sensors have to feed back to an intelligent unit and then the logic
will adjust a relay to open/close water valve(s). Relatively this is
not a cheap thing to do