Re: Asterisk Q.... re answering incoming PSTN line

  • Subject: Re: Asterisk Q.... re answering incoming PSTN line
  • From: "patrick_o_matic" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:33:39 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Nick Shore <nick.shore@...> wrote:

> Jim Noble wrote:
> > Don't forget to let the list know the solution :-)
>
> The setup I use for this is as follows:

[snip]

When I place outgoing calls on my SP3000 via asterisk, I can hear a
single ring  as the SP3000 "answers" the call and then forwards
it to
the pstn, and then hear normal call progress indications from the pstn
as usual as the call is setup. It's only a minor irritation, but I'd
love to know the voodoo to remove it... Have fiddled with many
settings to no avail and life is too short!

Patrick