hacking the mvix wireless hd media center?

  • Subject: hacking the mvix wireless hd media center?
  • From: Joseph Heenan <joseph-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:06:31 +0000

I know these got discussed on the list a while back:

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1795.html

One thing that wasn't obvious at the time is that it's all built on top
of ucLinux.

Now it may just be me, but that is just screaming out "mod me"...
but a
quick google around hasn't revealed any source code or other
information. I've not even seen anything that says what processor the
thing has!

Any seen/heard anything along those lines yet? (or anyone even got one
yet? :-) )

Joseph