Room Occupency and Motion Sensor Logic.

Hi All,

Following on from my last post about Visonic PIR's.

I am wondering if people would be kind enough to part with their top
secret!  How do you handle your motion sensors and what behavior do you
use for controlling lights and your automation system, and do you use it
for any other interesting applications?

Again Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Dan