Re: [OT] CAD help

You could get your architects to issue your drawings as PDFs to you.
Then
add electrical symbols in a graphics program.

Perhaps even Visio if it allows you to import pdfs?

Autocad is expensive and has a steep learning curve.

A2 printers are always expensive as home users do not buy them.

Personally I would always print at A3 size and then when it comes to going
on site send out your drawings to a printer for A1 full size drawings.

Ho yin