[OT] CAD help

  • Subject: [OT] CAD help
  • From: "rolecgroup" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:22:53 -0000

I know there's some experts on here.

We want to add electrical symbols to CAD drawings sent to us by
developers. Upto now i've always done it the old fashioned way with
pens and stencils on paper drawings, but i think i need to do
something a little more professional :)

Looking for advise on what i need - do i need Autocad 2007LT or is
there something cheaper that will allow me just to add symbols etc.

I'm not interested in modifying their layouts - just adding my stuff
over the top.

At the end of the day i suppose the question is can i get something
cheaper than =A3700.00 !!

Also where's good to get an A2 printer - i almost fell off my chair
when i saw how much they seem to be...

TIA

Dean.