RE: Re: Multiple soundcards in 1 pc, remote controlled ??? Don't know how to start

  • Subject: RE: Re: Multiple soundcards in 1 pc, remote controlled ??? Don't know how to start
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:37:16 -0000

rb_ziggy,

=20

Sorry for the delay in replying.

=20

Yeah, the T-Amps are pretty good and despite their small watt'age they
stil=
l go plenty load enough to fill a room with sound. Prices seem to have
rise=
n and supply is scarce now... I've seen them on eBay recently for =A349 !!
=
At that price I'm considering selling mine !

=20

Thanks for the pointers on X10/xLobby.. I'll take a look at the forum post
=
when I get a chance.

=20

> I use a fairly heavily configured version of the basic 'Simplicity'
> skin. I liked it as its straightforward well, er, simple!

=20

I'm currently using a "tweaked" Colby skin...=20

=20

=20

Marcus