RE: Harmony 885 Power Supply

  • Subject: RE: Harmony 885 Power Supply
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:29:06 -0000

I've got an 895 from Expansys - again, the same type of plug. Really
not a problem - it has a rather odd plug adapter that fits a number of
European plugs including UK 13A. You could always cut it off and fit a
standard plug if you wanted though although I see no reason to.

Of course, I'm presuming the 885 and 895 have the same arrangement.

Paul.