RE: Harmony 885 Power Supply

A moulded wall wart.

Rob

________________________________

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of zrowdyates
Sent: Fri 08/12/2006 14:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Harmony 885 Power Supply

Hi All,

I ordered a Hamrony 885 the other night from Pixmania via Amazon, the
order acknowledgement said it would be a European sourced device and
will need an adapter on the power supply, I cancelled the order within
an hour or so stating the reason why I didn't want it which they have
acknowledged, but they have now shipped it...grrr. My question for
someone who already has one of these is the power supply a moulded one
or is it a power box with a fly lead which I could swap for one with a
UK plug on, if that makes sense. If it's moulded I'm thinking of just
refusing the parcel so it goes straight back.

TIA

Keith

all the Cool Stuff, in one Place