[ADVERT] BIG clearout, - HA stuff for sale...

  • Subject: [ADVERT] BIG clearout, - HA stuff for sale...
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:00:36 -0000

Chaps, just an early heads up, I will have a load of "stuff"
to clear
out in the next few days / weeks (depends how quickly I can get my *rse
into gear!) Off the top of my head, there will be the following...

Panasonic series 5 42" plasma (TH42PWB IIRC), with 1 SCART terminal
board. *perfect* condition, no burn-in, no dead pixels

3U rackmount PC. Antec 3U rack case, fully built with complete working
PC. - was until recently my HA server, now consolidated with another.
Details will follow, but IIRC it has AMD AthlonXP 1400+ CPU, 1GB RAM,
Enermax PSU.

TomTom GO 500. 14 months old. Updated to latest firmware, has speed
camera database from April 2006 installed.

Epods1 complete with Orinoco silver WiFi card. Fully working, was
hacked, but battery has been allowed to go flat so needs re-doing.
Includes CF card with all the required hack files on, so easy to do...

X10 DIN rail modules. I have a tub full of these, removed from my house
following the CBUS upgrade.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now....

Mail me offlist & make me an offer if you're interested in any of this,
otherwise it will end up on Ebay in the new year....

Paul G.