RE: Xbox softmodding

OK, so next obvious question is, at which version (1.0-1.6b) did it
cease to be possible to use the TSOP flash method?

I checked at the weekend and my Argos one is a 1.6 (not "b")

Also, is there a comparison table anywhere that shows clearly what is
and is not possible with each mod method?

e.g.

Method       Feature 1   Feature 2    Feature 3   etc...
MODCHIP         Y            Y            Y
TSOP            Y            N            Y
SOFTMOD         N            Y            Y

Or do all the methods allow the same things to be done, thus negating
the point of such a table?

Cheers.

Paul G.

Of