RE: DVI cabling query

  • Subject: RE: DVI cabling query
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:18:47 -0000

Hi Paul,

the component to DVI adaptor cable will almost certainly be using the RGB
pins of the analogue VGA connection.

If you use a DVI to VGA adapter on the TV you should then be able to use a
VGA switchbox feeding the PC into one input and the component video into
the
other using a component to VGA lead (or just the RGB leads of a VGA to 5
phono/bnc lead.

HTH

Keith

phono--------