RE: What 50" Plasma?

Have you done much comparison in colour rendition and smearing - I see
an element of both on my screens (although the smearing effect is possibly
down to the MPEG compression I think on lower datarate channels). The
number of colours rendered is very noticeable - graduations in underwater
sea scenes for example (obviously more noticeable on SD material though).
Are current plasmas any better in this area?

Cheers,

Paul.

"standard" HD