Latest message you have seen: RE: CBus power usage

PowerMac G4 Graphics Upgrade

  • Subject: PowerMac G4 Graphics Upgrade
  • From: Adrian Merwood <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:58:13 +0100

Hi,

Anyone out there using Macs have any experience of flashing and using PC
AGP graphics cards in a G4 powermac.  I have decided that my G4 could
use better graphics than the ATI RADEON 9000 that it currently has.  I
can buy a "real" 9800 Pro Mac version on the net but I have also
been
reading about using PC cards flashed with appropriate bios code.

Does anyone have any experience of doing this?

Adrian