Latest message you have seen: Bye Bye Standby Motion Sensor

Fecking Nokia!!

Chaps, can someone help out with transferring content from a Nokia
6310i
to a 7250i, 'cos I just discovered the PC suite software versions used
for each phone use incompatible backup file versions...

I backed up the 6310i using Nokia PC Suite version 4.88 - the latest
version that is compatible with that model according to Nokia's website.
So I have a bunch of .NCC files...

I'm now running PC suite version 6.80.22 for the 7250i, and when I
browse the content copier to the folder containing those .NCC files it
says there are no backups in that folder...

B*STARDS!  I now have a backup of about 200 phone numbers that it looks
like I can't restore....

The backup files are plain text, so at worst I could manually re-enter
them all by hand, but I'd really rather not have to...

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Paul G.