Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] A general gripe...

RE: Migrating W2K3 to W2K3 server?

  • Subject: RE: Migrating W2K3 to W2K3 server?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:42:16 +0100

Thanks Wayne - I'm running standard edition of W2K3 (SP2?) on the old
serve=
r - and W2K3 R2 standard on the new one - so this should just work OK?

Oh, one other thing - I'm running Exchange 2K3 Server which I'll migrate
ov=
er too - will this affect AD as I know they're tightly linked?

Paul.

order=92,=
I=92m
> migrating a W2K3 install to new hardware.
> >
> > I=92ve done a few Google searches but haven=92t found a good
simple gui=
de