Re: Solwise ethernet over mains (PL-14PE)

Hi Patrick,

I have experienced this too - they have replaced one and I am in the
process
of returning the other two.

It is a known problem with dodgy capacitors.....hence the reason why yours
all failed in roughly the same period.

I must admit I am not to happy with the one that has been returned to me as
it has been repaired and now emits a high pitch whistle - I have not yet
taken this up with Solwise.

If I remember correctly you purchased yours after I had purchased mine and
mine are all less than one year old.

Regards,

David