New TV Program - Ultimate Guide to a Smart Home

  • Subject: New TV Program - Ultimate Guide to a Smart Home
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:40:45 +0100

Just had a guy on the phone from TriStar TV enquiring as to if we
wanted to
advertise on a program they are making called =93The Ultimate Guide to a
Sm=
art
Home=94. He said it=92s to go out twice a week for 3 months. But given its
=
being
made for =93Life TV=94 I suppose I should have asked exactly how many
episo=
des
were being made, as it could just be the one program repeated time and time
again.

It's due to go out Jan next year. Hopefully there'll be something on it
worth watching. (If I had Sky!)

Oh and if anyone has =A310K spare and would like to feature their
installat=
ion
company then feel free to ring Tristar!!

Stephen