[FS] - HTPC Graphics card.

  • Subject: [FS] - HTPC Graphics card.
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:13:45 +0100

Bought this:

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?NOV-GF66GT

On the 12th April - =A394.

It's a perfectly good card, nothing wrong with it, complete with all boxes,
manual and CDs. Still got sales invoice so warrantied etc. It's AGP and has
component video out which is why it wasn't "cheap".

Subsequently bought Athlon 64 and mobo with integrated graphics so this is
now spare to requirements.

Not desperate to sell it but I have to at least show some kind of
"willing"
as far as SWMBO's concerned, otherwise it'll just sit in my bits box until
=
build another PC which is a bit of a waste of a good and pretty meaty card.
If anyone is interested then I'm open to offers for it (offlist please).

Best non-insulting offer (or most deserving hard luck story) by end of week
secures.

Phil