Fw: [OT] XBOX display on HDTV (for xbmc) - PLAY cable

  • Subject: Fw: [OT] XBOX display on HDTV (for xbmc) - PLAY cable
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:35:33 +0100

Do NOT buy the Joytech cable.

It does NOT support prog scan output. I bought this a while ago, and it=20
didnt work. Joytech confirmed this.

The only one you want is the MS version  which does support prog. scan=20
outputs.

Regards

Gareth Cook
IT Architect, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 25/04/2006 19:32 -----