Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Turntable underneath a rack?!?!

  • Subject: Turntable underneath a rack?!?!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:41:39 -0000

Apologies if this sounds insane!

I've seen the little turntable spinny things...(technical term!!)
that you can get to put under tv's to be able to turn them easily...

....so....assuming you had a space for Node 0 that you could only
access from the front but had a bit of space at the side is there
anything you could put under a rack that would let you spin it round?!
I know weight has got to be an issue here, and you'd have to make
sure all cables entered from the top so you could turn it ok but has
anyone ever heard or found anything that would allow this?

Just thinking that I'd really not like to lose all access to the rear
of Node 0 but the space im thinking of is front access only!

any ideas or alternatively how do other people get round not being
able to access the rear? slide out shelves and plenty of cable slack?!?!

Cheers

Noel